In addition to the pond and hiking trails to enjoy with your dogs, we have many other options for human entertainment including books, games, puzzles, TV and media options on the Overview page.
The game room includes ping-pong, foosball and a dart board. Outdoor games include a regulation width/height basketball court, horse shoes, corn hole toss, frisbee golf, bocce balls and football.
Outdoor covered patios with seating areas and spa HOT TUB provide a perfect place to watch the sun set over the valley below, then gaze at the stars while listening to the crickets chirp.
Or take a short hike to our picnic spot overlooking neighboring vineyards, and enjoy a bottle of wine from a local Amador vintner. There is also a patio table at the pond for lunch while you lounge by the water.
Multiple fenced yards allow dogs separate private space as well (we can accommodate reactive dogs). Guests renting the Half House configuration also have access to the big shared backyard with fire pit.
- Indoor Games: ping pong, foosball, dartboard in sun/game room, with cards, puzzles, and board games at house
- Outdoor Games: corn hole, horseshoe pit, bocce ball, frisbee golf, football, basketball
- Basketball court: college lined and regulation-height baskets
- Lawn: artificial grass lawn that's perfect for fetching or agility
- Parking: plenty of gravelled parking spaces near guest house.
- Pond: Large 50' x 70' pond is like a natural style pool. Circulation/ aeration/ filtration, treated water, and liner keep it cleaner than typical ponds.
- Hot Tub: 4-person outdoor jetted spa on back patio next to master bedroom
- Covered Patios: with outdoor seating, ceiling fans, lights and mister fan
- Outdoor Grill: Weber BBQ kettle. Please supply your own briquettes and lighter.
- Fire Pit: wood-burning so use extreme safety. May use supplied wood and any fallen kindling from property.
- Fencing: 60-acre perimeter and 7-acre pasture has 4' high "field fence". Hilltop backyard and sideyard have 6' wrought iron fence. See fence FAQ for more info and photos.
- Horses/llamas/chickens: experience ranch life with our livestock who are safely fenced in a 7-acre pasture on the east side of the property. See livestock page for more info.
Non Smoking Only: Designated outside smoking area with ashcan away from house.